Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Team

Giants, Red Bulls, Yankees,  Jets and Mets are some sport teams from New York. Some are good, great, not so good and then we have the Mets level, but lets not go into details on that level. Baseball and "Football" (NFL) is two of the biggest sports in America, but NASCAR is the most popular sport in America (Who imagine that it would be that fun to see cars turn to the left)


Actually I am on of those people who prefer NASCAR over NFL and Baseball (Only time I prefer Football is if it is the Super Bowl game). My favorite team plays the national sport of Canada also known as Ice Hockey and the team are the New York Rangers.  This is some pics from when Martin and I went to a game at the Madison Square Garden. 


Outside the "Garden"

Warm up 


Rangers Goal Celebration. Martin and I got lucky and got to see Rangers score 5 times against Carolina Hurricanes.
That's what I call a Hot Dog!




I am going to end this post with a quote from Wayne Gretsky: You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

No comments:

Post a Comment